You can expect plenty of usages of tumbled crystal stones:
- Lots of people carry one or more tumbled stones in their pocket or purse as a token of good luck
- It can be used as vase filler to support the stems of fresh or silk flowers and weight the bottom of the vase
- Cosmetic Brush Holder to keep your brushes organized
- Colorful and interesting decorations on a wide variety of objects
- Card Holders / Note Stands
- Tumbled stones can easily be made into keychains, earrings, tie tacks, necklaces, pendants, and many other jewelry items
- create a colorful base for a potted plant. The base will keep the bottom of the pot from scratching your porch or table.
- You can select a nice collection of pretty stones, arrange them on the bottom of the mold, gently pour in enough Castin’ Craft liquid plastic resin to cover the stones and allow the resin to harden overnight. The next day you have a colorful coaster that displays your beautiful collection of tumbled stones.
- The above ideas are from rocktumbler.com
- Please expect some slight difference from the size stated
- Our crystals, stones, quartz are 100% natural and genuine, all natural crystals may have imperfections and defects like mineral deficiency, natural cotton crystal, concave surface, is not a quality problem
- Please expect and allow some variations in color and pattern, for they’re natural stones so each piece is unique
- Healing stones for Meditation, Reiki, Fengshui, Healing, Manifestation, Chakra Balancing, Energy Magnification, Reduce electromagnetic radiation, and demagnetizing
usage of tumbled stones