* Both the Romans and the Greeks associated moonstone with their lunar deities.
it invokes a spectrum of light. Microscopic layers of moonstones scatter light to cause this billowy effect of adularescence, for this bracelet, a bluish sheen.
* Star of David consists of two intertwined triangles: one pointing up to God and the other pointing down to man, symbolizing the relationship between the two—”the interpenetration of two realms” (source: Franz Rosenzweig, Star of Redemption, 1912). The six points are said by Rosenzweig to represent two triads: creation, revelation, and redemption, along with God, Israel, and the Gentile world.
* 7-8 MM Genuine Moonstone Beads
* 5 MM Amethyst Bead
* All fittings used 925 Sterling Silver
* Handmade Jewelry, Artisan Crafting